Social Icons


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Creativity - trying to make a difference!

I went out on a limb today! I flipped the switch to "go live" with my Kickstarter project. Due to my nine year olds persistence and encouragement, I am trying to make a more global impact upon K-8 computer programming skills in the lives of children!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1220355518/computational-thinking-and-computer-science-for-al

Other countries are starting to add computer programming skills into the mandatory educational programming; it seems we are many steps away from that type of commitment to 21st century educational skills in the United States.

Please send/share this link with anyone who has an interest in computational thinking and supporting our children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers